Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift Europe B.V. sells and develops superior quality forklift trucks and warehouse equipment under the Cat® Lift Trucks brands and Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks brands. MCFE has evolved to become one of the most important market players. MCFE supplies products for the business-to-business (B2B) market within independent Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks, CAT Lift Trucks and Rocla dealer networks in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and CIS.
MCFE’s European headquarter is based in Almere, the Netherlands.Sales and distribution offices are located in Finland, Denmark, Russia, France, Germany and Dubai.
MCFE’s shareholders are Mitsubishi Logisnext Co., Ltd. (Japan) and Caterpillar Industrial Inc. (US). MCFE is part of Mitsubishi Logisnext Europe (MLE).
For the MLE, MCFE and Unicarriers entities, we are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated
Internal Control Officer
- Provide guidance to internal stakeholders regarding best internal control practices that minimize risk to the organization.
- Prepare and maintain adequate annual planning for testing and review of internal controls / key controls for JSOX
- Perform the design assessment and the operating effectiveness assessment on the MLE internal control framework
- Perform internal audits on the sales subsidiaries of MLE together with the Internal Control and Compliance Manager
- In case of (ad hoc) issues, find solutions to mitigate the issues and proactively engage with second line (operational risk management) and if necessary, third line (internal audit)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting, Business Administration or background in internal audit
- 2-3+ years of experience with risk-based integrated audits/(J)SOX projects, information technology, internal audit, and risk/fraud assessment
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems
- Knowledge of financial and management controls, audit process and professional standards/regulations (i.e. US GAAP, (J)SOX and COSO)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Strong analytical skills, enthusiastic, problem solving skills, accurate, proactive and result oriented
- Communicative and works collaboratively with a process-oriented approach
- Do you have the experience we are looking for and are ready for a role in our dynamic company?
- Please send your CV and a short motivation letter before 24th of May to Barbara.email@example.com, HR Advisor, +31 621334877. If you wish some extra information on the role or our company, please contact Barbara.