You are ready to take on a challenge. You love to work in an international, technical and commercial environment. Our customers are independent dealers that sell our forklifts, warehouse equipment and spare parts to end customers. You easily connect with people and put the customer first. You do not shy away to reach out to colleagues when something is not clear.
Does that sounds like you? Are you a true team player and do you look forward making a difference in customer service?
You can be the Customer Service Representative we are looking for.
- Receiving requests by telephone or email, analyzing and ascertaining the requests –and providing. accurate information received from the Suppliers/Factories. Routing of requests to the proper desks.
- Order entry to acknowledgement and shipment of orders to Supplier/Factory.
- First time right information to dealers and suppliers.
- Confirming the OEDD and LEDD dates during Order administration with cooperation with Factories and Global Planner.
- Accurate preparation of freight invoicing/credit notes for execution by Finance.
- Accurate Spar/TS administration.
- Obtain accurate Letters of Oath for all Risk dealers to cover deliveries.
- Accurate Error in Shipment approval administration for Batteries and any other outside EIS claims.
- Strong Problem Solving.
- Identifying and reporting of process improvements.
- You will report to the Manager Customer Relations
What you bring?
Preferable 3-5 years’ experience in a customer service role/ sales back office role in a business to business environment.
- Strong understanding of the order to delivery processes, procedures and restrictions.
- Reasonable understanding of the prime product portfolio. Able to seek expert advice on commercial or technical restrictions.
- Able to use the relevant order data processing systems, administration systems, communication systems.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Dutch and English.
- Very customer orientated, retains professional courtesy under all circumstances, without over-promising.
- A must have –pro-active attitude.
- Your stress resistance is high and you see feedback as an opportunity to improve.
What we offer?
- A hard working team of 6
- In total 94 international colleagues and a diversity of cultures
- A 37,5 hrs working week
- A salary which is in line with global standards
- 27 holidays and a max of 5 days extra (assigned by management)
- Flexible working hours.
We offer a culture, which is a blend of the Dutch and Japanese culture in an international context. An opportunity were you can learn a lot of the full business, just by reaching out, showing interest and asking questions. Eager to learn more?
How to apply?
We look forward to receive your CV and short motivation letter. This can be uploaded via our website or send to Barbara van de Nes, Senior HR Business Partner, Barbara.firstname.lastname@example.org .
Do you need some extra information on the role? Please contact Bridget Westra, Manager Customer Service via email@example.com
Who is MCFE?
Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift Europe B.V. (MCFE) markets superior quality forklift trucks and warehouse equipment under the Cat® Lift Trucks brands and Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks brands. Our company has evolved to become one of the most important market players in the materials handling industry. We supply products for the business-to-business (B2B) market within independent Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks and Cat Lift Trucks dealer networks in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and CIS.
MCFE’s European headquarter is based in Almere, the Netherlands. We have also sales and distribution offices in Finland, Denmark, Russia, France, Germany and Dubai.
MCFE’s shareholders are Mitsubishi Logisnext Co., Ltd. (Japan) and Caterpillar Industrial Inc. (USA). MCFE is part of Mitsubishi Logisnext Europe (MLE).